Village Works works offers excellent, compassionate, knowledgeable, and comprehensive support for additions to the family. We are a community based and client led practice. We believe birth is both a magical and mysterious time where lots of changes occur. We want to help make those changes smoother and less mysterious. We are independent which means we work for you.
$350-$750 Sliding Scale (See FAQ more info on sliding scales)
- Free Initial Consultation
- In person meeting to determine if I am the Doula for you.
- Unlimited Text Communication
- 2-3 Prenatal Visits and 1 Postpartum visit
- 24/7 On call from 37 weeks until delivery
- In Person-In Home labor support until transition to birthing place.
- Constant physical and emotional support for birthing person AND their support people if applicable.
- Transforming the birthing space into a scene of your choosing
- Gift of herbal tea and postpartum bath and body necessities.
******* Ask how I can support you in your HomeBirth!*******
$35-$75 Sliding Scale(See FAQ more info on sliding scales)
- In person observation and problem solving of nursing issues or concerns.
- Eyes on Hands off assistance with positioning and latch.
- Collaboration in setting goals for feeding.
- Assistance with transitions to work, pumping, milk storage, and stash building.
- Education and demo’s of foods and herbs to help increase or decrease milk production, engorgement, and soreness.
- Emergency preparedness: milk safety, storage, hand expression.
**If I am your primary support person I will focus my attention on you and laboring and can not photograph. If there is an additional support person then I may be able to take pictures, during labor and delivery of the baby. Otherwise it will be pictures of the first moments of life together.**
- Before delivery, at home laboring with support people
- During labor, beautiful moments preparing for delivery
- Photo/Video of transition and delivery of infant(s)
- After delivery, first moments with infant and family, nursing.
-At home photography(45 minutes-1 hour)
For more info…. Check out our FAQ